Master’s training at the Department is based on specialty “Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics” in specializations:
Electromechanical and mechatronic
system of energy-intensive industries
You can found admission rules on following link:
Entrants will have two tests – introductory professional test and foreign language.
The documents for admission:
- a passport or other document proving citizenship (original and copy)
- bachelor’s degree (original and copy)
- addition to the bachelor’s degree (original and copy)
- creative achievements, if any are (scientific article in the chosen specialty)
- Military document (for boys, the original and copy)
- Tax ID (original and copy)
- six photos.
The program of comprehensive professional text for entering to educational and professional program for masters:
Additiona Programs tests for admission to educational and vocational training program for masters:
The Program of entrance test in a foreign language professional direction for admission to educational and vocational training program for master’s: download.